Tuesday, August 15, 2006

August 15 - Dissertation and Study

I had a great meeting today with a faculty member who helped me focus my dissertation. The more I think about it, the better I like it and the more excited I become. This meeting alone made today worthwhile and productive, but more details on this later.

I have spent the rest of the day catching up on my reading. We are starting another class on August 23 called Theology of Ministry. I'm a little more behind in the reading than I would like to be and am rushing to catch up. There's a 12 page paper to write before the first day of class. Fingers and keys, don't fail me now.

Here are some pictures of the sermon from yesterday ... as usual: mouth WIDE open and gesturing wildly with my left hand! :)

Yep, I wore the robe. There was a crucifix present as well as several pews in the "preaching room" or "lab" so I thought it was appropriate. I even asked them to stand to honor the reading of the scripture. Here's one more:


I think that I'm reading the scripture there.

Gotta run!

Grace and peace,

Trav Wilson